In fact, I have worked at a few rural places that call the local ambulance to https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ no prescription order levitra online the ER to run their codes cardiac arrests for them.
Dr. Imam Budidarmawan Prasodjo, M.A.
Imam Budidarmawan Prasodjo, Ph. D
Imam B. Prasodjo was born in Purwokerto,
1. “Aceh at the Cross-Roads,”paper presented at the opening plenary session of the 100th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association (ASA) in
2. (with Ann Shoemake) “Building Responsive Communities: An Alternative Approach for Aceh Recovery,” paper presented at the Private Sector Summit on Post-Tsunami Reconstruction and Rehabilitarion, in Washington D.C., Thursday, May 12, 2005.
3. “Connecting People’s Hearts: Rebuilding Trust and Hopes in Indonesia” paper presented at ASAIHL General Conference on the Role of University in the Peace Education in Manila, 25-27 November 2004. This paper is a revised version of the paper presented at the International Workshop on “Evolving Concepts of Peacebuilding” at the United Nations Unversity Center,
4. “Inikah Negeri Darurat Kompleks” (Is this a Complex Emergency Nation?). Jurnal Aksi Sosial. Vol I, October, 2004.
5. “Idul Fitri dan Nelson Mandela” (Ied Fitr and Nelson Mandela) Kompas, 20 November 2004
Imam B. Prasodjo also has some another achievement, such as:
2004 Talk Show host, “Gema Damai” (The Echo of Peace), at the national Indonesian television station, RCTI.
2001-2004 Talk show host, “Relfeksi Pagi” (Morning Relfection), At the Radio Delta 99.5 FM,
2001-2003 Talk show host, “Interupsi ! . . . Interupsi!” (“Interuption!. . . Interuption!), at the national Indonesian television station, RCTI.
2000-2001 Talk show host, “Interupsi,” (Interuption) at the Indonesian TV station, ANTV
1999-2003 Member of the National Electoral Commission (Komisi Pemilihan Umum / KPU). Resigned April 2003.
1990 Scholarship from Overseas Training Office (OTO) Bappenas, funding for Ph.D.program
1988 Scholarship from Fulbright, funding for Master Degree program
1978-1979 Participant of the American Field Service (AFS) International-Intercultural Program. Stayed in